Caregivers, Thanks for your interest in our products! They will help you organize, plan and be inspired!
Healthcare Professionals, our products make a wonderful “thank you”, incentive and planning tool to give to your existing client families and potential client families expressing interest in your business. And you certainly want to remember Veterans’ families!
Do you know a Caregiver? Consider our products as a gift to them to help lighten their heavy load.
DIGITAL CALENDARS HAVE ALL BENEFITS AND FEATURES
OF THE WALL CALENDARS LISTED PLUS MONTHLY JOURNALS
You can download the Digital Calendars on Apple and Android devices.
(DURING CHECKOUT ENSURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS ACCURATE)
PRINTED AND MADE IN THE USA.
Calendars’ Features and Benefits BONUS INSERT: Caregivers’ Comfort® Creed and Certificate of Appreciation
- Record daily activities in large boxes and use Notes space
- Utilize the 2nd monthly Calendar for Patient Appointments and Medications
- Be inspired with Inspirational messages written just for Caregivers
- Discover Nationally designated health focuses for each month
- Record Caregiver Resources for your important numbers
- Record Patient Notes and Observations
- Personally Relate to Caregivers’ Job Description and Responsibilities
- Record kindnesses/gifts received from friends and relatives
- Make yourself the priority with Monthly “To Dos” for Caregivers
“I received the Veterans’ Caregivers’ Inspirational Planning calendar as a gift and I love it so much that when my husband tears off the previous month, I tape the pages back together each month so that I can enjoy the calendar in its entirety because of its beauty and functionality. The two calendars make such a difference in scheduling appointments and keeping up with medications and organizing both the patient’s life and my life as the Caregiver”. – J Powell, Pennsylvania
“You reach a point where you feel guilty and you feel sorry for yourself. There are 48 inspirational phrases-four for each month- and those little messages have helped me get through tough days”. – W Bergoine, Florida
The calendar’s monthly “To Do” suggestions are the highlight. We work hard to make sure my mother is cared for and uplifted, and in order to do that, we have to be able to uplift ourselves”. – P Reece, Illinois
2018 Veterans’ Caregivers Calendar: ORDER DEADLINE – SEPTEMBER 29, 2017, SHIPPED BY OCTOBER 27, 2017
- Caregivers Comfort® A 14-Month 2018 Inspirational Planning Calendar for Veterans’ Caregivers
Caregivers Comfort® Spiral Journal & Record Book
- 423 pages containing Journal pages for an entire year
- Daily Inspirational messages written just for the Caregiver
- Record-keeping systems to organize and track patient care
- Cathartic release for the Caregiver and a permanent record of patient’s daily life
- Keep track of medications and dosages
- List your valuable Caregiver resources
- Collect valuable memories to share with other loved ones
“This is a very thoughtful tool for those caring everyday for a loved one or someone in need.” – Teresa M.Klaassen, Founder & Chief Cultural Officer, Sunrise Senior Living
“With Caregivers’ Comfort®, Julie Cook Downing offers the true consolation and reassurance that comes from a heart that has done its work. As a Caregiver herself, Downing has the authority to speak about this tender issue. Her Journal and Record book is a blessing to all those whose life path takes them to this work.” – Mary Manin Morrissey, author of Building Your Field of Dreams
- An 8.5 x 11 poster, beautifully encased in a rich navy blue folder, serves as a daily reminder to the Caregiver of the importance of remaining the Caregiver and not becoming a patient!
|Standard or With US Flag|