Caregivers, Thanks for your interest in our products! They will help you organize, plan and be inspired!
Healthcare Professionals, Retailers, Veterans’ Organizations and Caregiver Organizations should consider purchasing these our products, which are one of a kind for caregivers in the nation. The products make a wonderful “thank you”, incentive and planning tool for existing Caregivers and potential client families expressing interest in your business. And you certainly want to remember Veterans’ families!
Do you know a Caregiver? Consider our products as a gift to them to help lighten their heavy load.
MORE THAN JUST A CALENDAR!
2019 CALENDARS SOLD OUT
Calendars’ Features and Benefits BONUS INSERT: Caregivers’ Comfort® Creed and Certificate of Appreciation
- Record daily activities in large boxes and use Notes space
- Utilize the 2nd monthly Calendar for Patient Appointments and Medications
- Be inspired with Inspirational messages written just for Caregivers
- Discover Nationally designated health focuses for each month
- Record Caregiver Resources for your important numbers
- Record Patient Notes and Observations
- Personally Relate to Caregivers’ Job Description and Responsibilities
- Record kindnesses/gifts received from friends and relatives
- Make yourself the priority with Monthly “To Dos” for Caregivers
“I received the Veterans’ Caregivers’ Inspirational Planning calendar as a gift and I love it so much that when my husband tears off the previous month, I tape the pages back together each month so that I can enjoy the calendar in its entirety because of its beauty and functionality. The two calendars make such a difference in scheduling appointments and keeping up with medications and organizing both the patient’s life and my life as the Caregiver”. – J Powell, Pennsylvania
“You reach a point where you feel guilty and you feel sorry for yourself. There are 48 inspirational phrases-four for each month- and those little messages have helped me get through tough days”. – W Bergoine, Florida
The calendar’s monthly “To Do” suggestions are the highlight. We work hard to make sure my mother is cared for and uplifted, and in order to do that, we have to be able to uplift ourselves”. – P Reece, Illinois
2020 CALENDARS CAN BE ORDERED BEGINNING JANUARY 2019
2020 VETERANS’ CAREGIVERS CALENDAR
$14.99 + $4.95 SHIPPING
2020 VETERANS’ CAREGIVERS CALENDARS (BOX OF 25) INCLUDES SHIPPING
2020 CAREGIVERS CALENDARS
$14.99 + $4.95 SHIPPING
2020 CAREGIVERS CALENDARS (BOX OF 25) INCLUDES SHIPPING
CAREGIVERS’ COMFORT JOURNAL AND RECORD BOOK
- 423 pages containing Journal pages for an entire year
- Daily Inspirational messages written just for the Caregiver
- Record-keeping systems to organize and track patient care
- Cathartic release for the Caregiver and a permanent record of patient’s daily life
- Keep track of medications and dosages
- List your valuable Caregiver resources
- Collect valuable memories to share with other loved ones
“This is a very thoughtful tool for those caring everyday for a loved one or someone in need.” – Teresa M.Klaassen, Founder & Chief Cultural Officer, Sunrise Senior Living
“With Caregivers’ Comfort®, Julie Cook Downing offers the true consolation and reassurance that comes from a heart that has done its work. As a Caregiver herself, Downing has the authority to speak about this tender issue. Her Journal and Record book is a blessing to all those whose life path takes them to this work.” – Mary Manin Morrissey, author of Building Your Field of Dreams
- An 8.5 x 11 poster, beautifully encased in a rich navy blue folder, serves as a daily reminder to the Caregiver of the importance of remaining the Caregiver and not becoming a patient!
|Standard or With US Flag|
(This button is currently not working; call 941-360-3580 if you wish to order)